The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is proud to announce our newest Special Exhibit, “Mopar or No Car”, which will be held from June 17th to July 9th, 2017. Join us in celebrating the rich history of one of America’s oldest and greatest automotive manufacturers. We’ll have approximately 12 cars on display from the early 1960s through 2017, representing an exciting array of Mopar sports cars from Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth, and SRT.
Whether it was the Superbird on the high banks at Daytona, the Viper at Le Mans, or the Hemi at every local drag strip and stoplight in America, Mopars have always been tough to beat. While they enjoyed the majority of their success in the late 1960s and early 1970s, the Mopar brand has enjoyed a resurgence in recent years. They feature several retro-styled models offering “Hellcat” performance packages in excess of 700 horsepower as well as outrageous design graphics. Here is our most up to date list of our featured vehicles: Ray Evernham
– Bill Elliott’s 2002 NASCAR Dodge Intrepid Brickyard 400 winner Ray Evernham
– Jim Vandiver’s 1974 NASCAR Dodge Charger unrestored Peter & Kari Cellini
– 2015 Challenger ScatPack Peter & Kari Cellini
– 1971 Challenger R/T Mark Smith
– 1962 Dodge Dart Max Wedge John Gardoski
– 1966 Dodge Coronet 500 Hemi Brad Forester
– 1969 Plymouth Barracuda William Avery
– 1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe David Morrison
– 1964 Chrysler 300K Thomas Finocchio
– 1971 Plymouth Barracuda Kenny Sitko
– 1979 Lil’ Red Express Truck Please join us in thanking the owners for their gracious support of our museum and this exhibit. Stay tuned for more car announcements throughout the month of June!