The Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum is hiring an Administrative Assistant. Under the direct supervision of the administrator, this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the museum. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, performs duties such as financial record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special exhibits and museum events. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
Full-time, weekday and weekend
- Administrative experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Access, Quickbooks,etc.)
- Event coordination experience is a plus